grandpa tell us some of your old battle stories from your internet fights
I never make the same mistake twice. I make it five or six times, just to be sure.
FUN WITH PHOTOSHOP BRUSH SETTINGS is a set of tutorials I’m making, because I realized there’s a lot I don’t know about brush settings :D. I’ve learned so much so far, I hope you guys find them useful as well!
Making more of these as we speak,
- Brush tip shape & Brush Pose (which was supposed to be part 1 but I finished this one first :D) STAY TUNED!
Rinzler!! Rinzler!! Rinzler!! Rinzler!!
A piano cover of Minish Village from Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, arranged by Kim Duy Vo.
Your worst enemy…
became your greatest mentor?
Or when that little villain…
Had a chance to fight for the good guys?
Or maybe when that guy who always sat in front of the computer…
Became an entirely new form of hero?
Or perhaps when the boy who had only a ring…
got his own utility belt?
If there’s anything voice acting has taught, its that we have a second chance, no matter who we are, or what we do.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
I couldn’t ignore this - Just in case. I was not aware of this feature, and if it helps ANYONE, then it has served its purpose.
I have always wondered about this.
More people need to see this…
Cooper Thompson has a very distinctive look, like the lovechild of a porcelain doll and a Greek god statue.
and oh no stupid cute Meg/cybug!George comic to boot
i regret none of this
maybe only slightly b/c shit I have work to do curse you adorable characters making me want to draw you all the time instead
Oh and here’s the first post with him.
oh shit wtf cybug!George
He’s still stupid cute I think. oh god wat have i done???
when you see your artist friends improve and evolve and you’re still stuck with the same shitty art style and mistakes you also had six months ago
A friend of mine make this.
The best one I ever seen